Sunday, February 11, 2007

Arriving in Kharkov

My very first day in Kharkov was actually two weeks ago. I came here with one of the managers from my company, Christian.



Airport office. I usually never pack more luggage than I can carry myself because every time I trust it with the airline company they blow it. I had to use the same clothes for five days until I got my luggage. Christian was clever to make them buy him a new suit as compensation but we could not find him a single suit that he liked in all of Kharkov.




We got some beers and went to Jeppe's place.




They had a long discussion.




They are talking about suits. Christian knows a lot about that.




Later we cought a Lada cap and went to a place I thought I would never go. The driver played a sort of disco music very loud.

No comments: